My Sunday School lesson this week was on the Restoration of the Priesthood. I called Marla to talk and we got on the topic of why women don't have the Priesthood. Then I got Trina in on the conversation and this is what we came up with. I read it at the beginning of my lesson, and guess what? No lightening struck me dead!
The Top 10 Reasons Women Don't Have the Priesthood
10. The podium would have to be enlarged to hold the tablecloth, statue and picture on an easel.
9. There would be more contention in marriages over who got to bless the baby or perform baptisms. "But you did it LAST time!"
8. Plastic canvas covers on all hymnbooks.
7. All men would work in Primary.
6. Mandatory handouts with all lessons.
5. Janice Kapp Perry would rewrite the hymnbook.
4. Three words: Good News Minute
3. Meetings would last three times as long.
2. Throw pillows on all the pews.
1. New fourth hour of church, devoted entirely to CRAFTS!
Jude turns 2!
2 years ago